John Rambo is released from prison by the government for a top-secret covert mission to the last place on Earth he'd want to return - the jungles of Vietnam.
John Matrix, the former leader of a special commando strike force that always got the toughest jobs done, is forced back into action when his young daughter is kidnapped. To find her, Matrix has to fight his way through an array of punks, killers, one of his former commandos, and a fully equipped private army. […]
- GenresAction, Adventure, Thriller
- DirectorMarion Tumen, Mark L. Lester
- CastAlyssa Milano, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ava Cadell, Bill Duke, Bill Paxton, Bob Minor
- 1080-HDThe Breakfast Club
Five disparate high school students meet in Saturday detention, and discover they have a lot more in common than they thought.
- GenresComedy, Drama
- DirectorBob Forrest, John Hughes
- CastAlly Sheedy, Anthony Michael Hall, Emilio Estevez, Fran Gargano, John Hughes, John Kapelos
With Ran, legendary director Akira Kurosawa reimagines Shakespeare's King Lear as a singular historical epic set in sixteenth-century Japan. Majestic in scope, the film is Kurosawa's late-life masterpiece, a profound examination of the folly of war and the crumbling of one family under the weight of betrayal, greed, and the insatiable thirst for power.
- GenresAction, Drama, History
- DirectorAkira Kurosawa, Bernard Cohn, Ichirô Yamamoto, Ishirô Honda
- CastAkira Terao, Daisuke Ryû, Haruko Tôgô, Heihachiro Suzuki, Hisashi Igawa, Hitoshi Ueki
- 1080-HDBack to the Future
Eighties teenager Marty McFly is accidentally sent back in time to 1955, inadvertently disrupting his parents' first meeting and attracting his mother's romantic interest. Marty must repair the damage to history by rekindling his parents' romance and - with the help of his eccentric inventor friend Doc Brown - return to 1985.
- GenresAdventure, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction
- DirectorDavid McGiffert, Frank Marshall, Robert Zemeckis
- CastArthur Tovey, Billy Zane, Casey Siemaszko, Charles L. Campbell, Christopher Lloyd, Claudia Wells