Le Chiffre, a banker to the world's terrorists, is scheduled to participate in a high-stakes poker game in Montenegro, where he intends to use his winnings to establish his financial grip on the terrorist market. M sends Bond—on his maiden mission as a 00 Agent—to attend this game and prevent Le Chiffre from winning. With […]
Marcus Burnett is a hen-pecked family man. Mike Lowry is a foot-loose and fancy free ladies' man. Both are Miami policemen, and both have 72 hours to reclaim a consignment of drugs stolen from under their station's nose. To complicate matters, in order to get the assistance of the sole witness to a murder, they […]
- GenresAction, Comedy, Crime, Thriller
- DirectorBruce Moriarty, Corey B. Yugler, Jeffrey T. Barabe, Kenny Bates
- CastAnna Levine, Buddy Bolton, Cory Hodges, Emmanuel Xuereb, Fawn Reed, Frank John Hughes
The true story of technical troubles that scuttle the Apollo 13 lunar mission in 1971, risking the lives of astronaut Jim Lovell and his crew, with the failed journey turning into a thrilling saga of heroism. Drifting more than 200,000 miles from Earth, the astronauts work furiously with the ground crew to avert tragedy.
- GenresDrama, History
- DirectorAldric La'Auli Porter, Bruce Moriarty, Eva Z. Cabrera, Jane Paul
- CastAndrew Lipschultz, Andy Milder, Arthur Senzy, Austin O'Brien, Ben Bode, Ben Marley
Contact is a science fiction film about an encounter with alien intelligence. Based on the novel by Carl Sagan the film starred Jodie Foster as the one chosen scientist who must make some difficult decisions between her beliefs, the truth, and reality.
- GenresDrama, Mystery, Science Fiction
- DirectorBruce Moriarty, Cellin Gluck, Darin Rivetti, Luca Kouimelis
- CastAixa Clemente, Alex Veadov, Alexander Zemeckis, Alice Kushida, Angela Bassett, Anthony Hamilton
1080-HDTerminator 3: Rise of the Machines
It's been 10 years since John Connor saved Earth from Judgment Day, and he's now living under the radar, steering clear of using anything Skynet can trace. That is, until he encounters T-X, a robotic assassin ordered to finish what T-1000 started. Good thing Connor's former nemesis, the Terminator, is back to aid the now-adult […]
- GenresAction, Science Fiction, Thriller
- DirectorBruce Moriarty, Christian Pichler, Emily McGovern, John Trujillo
- CastAlana Curry, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chopper Bernet, Chris Hardwick, Christopher Lawford, Claire Danes
A man with a low IQ has accomplished great things in his life and been present during significant historic events—in each case, far exceeding what anyone imagined he could do. But despite all he has achieved, his one true love eludes him.
- GenresComedy, Drama, Romance
- DirectorBruce Moriarty, Eric Tignini, Lennie Appelquist, Robert Zemeckis
- CastAaron Michael Lacey, Afemo Omilami, Al Harrington, Bob Penny, Bonnie Ann Burgess, Brendan Shanahan